Hello crafty friend! It’s the perfect time to share Spring cardmaking inspiration. Today I’m featuring one of my favorite digital stamps from the shop, the Bougainvillea Galore and the Garden Lattice Card Backgrounds. There’s 2 additional coordinating sets that also work amazing together which are the Bougainvillea Trellis Paper Pack and the Petite Bougainvillea Mini Stamp Set. (Pst… All 4 of these beautiful printables are marked down as a bundle HERE.)
- Bougainvillea Galore Digital Stamp Set
- Garden Lattice Backgrounds Digital Stamp Set
- Canon Pixma G4210 Inkjet Printer
- Medium Weight Smooth White Cardstock
- We R Memory Keepers Trim and Score Board
- SN Triblend marker in Magenta
- SN Triblend marker in Earth Brown
- SN Triblend marker in Pale Pink
- SN Triblend marker in Dull Green
- Precision Scissors
- Fuscia Pink 100 lb. cardstock
- Icraft XL Tape Runner adhesive
- Icraft Foam Adhesive
- We R Mini Evolution Die Cutting Machine
- Double Stitch Design Circle Dies
- Gina K. Designs for Therm O Web Foam Tape
Click below to watch the entire cardmaking process from beginning to end. I’m walking you through the coloring and layout steps and sharing tips for this particular stamp coloring and shading.
These digis are detailed enough to allow you to play with a simple coloring technique. This time I used alcohol markers, but imagine how these could look in watercolors!
I have big bougainvillea tress at home and they are blooming in beautiful hot pink right now! They were the inspiration behind these illustrations by the way! Be sure to scroll down and find out how to get this stunning set 50% off together with a free gift with your order!
Free Gift & Exclusive Coupon
We’re celebrating Spring with an exclusive sale over at the website. Use code SPRINGFLING50 and get 50% off your order. Plus, get a free gift during checkout! No minimum required. Shop HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog. I’ve missed sharing tutorials with you! Comment below if you enjoyed watching today’s cardmaking process. Would you make this card?XO, Gracie