Hello friends! I’m stopping by to share this week’s featured card for our newest digital stamp release! This fun design was so satisfying to color and put together… I really enjoy coloring wood textures and this was no exception!
Our new set is called Hang in There… It comes with this fun wood sign stamp that you can easily customize! You can use the sign as is or use the wood plank alone or even use the sign without the mini floral swag… Endless possibilities with this one! The sentiments included work perfectly with this illustration and are also great for the times we’re living!
My card for today is super pretty and simple:
1. First I printed the image on lightweight cardstock using a @brothercraftsusa inkjet printer.
2. Next, I colored the image with @spectrumnoir alcohol markers and fussy cut it.
3. I used @wowembossing embossing freestyle tool to add distressed details to the wood sign, heating embossing with @catherinepooler Sage embossing glitter.
4. I dry embossed a white panel with a @teamspellbinders brick embossing folder.
5. I teared some pieces of @echoparkpaper patterned paper and attached it to part of the embossed panel.
6. Finally I mounted the wood sign using foam tape, and adhered the panel to a card base using liquid adhesive.
Up to 60% OFF SALE + New Freebie
Get the new Hang in There Mini Digital Stamp Bundle on sale today! Plus, a new free gift has just been added… You get the Happy Moments set free with your order of $10 or more! Our entire shop is also marked down… Get up to 60% OFF everything, no code needed.
Here are a few card ideas by the design team to inspire you!
Hope you enjoyed today’s post! Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to follow us on social media for more project ideas… Until next time!