1. I die cut a window border on a kraft cardstock tag.
2. Then I roughly stamped and heat embossed in gold a couple of patterns from Faux Quilting stamp sets 1″ Diamonds and Plaid and 2″ Stripes, Dots, Hearts.
3. Next I sponged the tag with Ann Butler Crafter’s Inks in Aquamarine, Limelight and Berry and heat embossed it.
4. I used the same inks to color two pieces of white crinkle ribbon and spritzed some water to blend it.
5. I stenciled the top corner of the tag with gold embossing paste.
6. I added one of the pieces of ribbon across the center of the tag.
7. I used pretty objects from my house to make molds with EasyMold Silicone Putty.
8. I made resin pieces using East Cast Clear Casting Epoxy.
9. I added Opaque Pigment – Opalescent to part of the resin mix before I poured it to the molds, but most of the was left crystal clear.
10. I finished the pieces with Resin Spray.
11. I sponged the opalescent resin frame with the same Ann Butler Crafter’s Inks used for the tag, heat embossed it and sealed it with Resin Spray.
12. I adhered the resin pieces to the tag creating a cluster, with pearls and rhinestones.
13. I die cut a pretty label from white cardstock and sponged it with the same coordinating inks.
14. I stamped and heat embossed in gold a birthday sentiment in Portuguese on the label.
15. I adhered the label on top of the resin frame.
16. Finally I added the previously colored piece of crinkle ribbon to the tag’s eyelet and added a few more pearls and rhinestones.
I hope you like my project and find my tutorial useful! For more projects and ideas you must checkout my teammates blogs!
Please visit each blog and leave a comment to be entered for the blog candy. Every comment earns an entry for the blog candy! We will Pick the winner on Saturday the 20th and announced on the Ann Butler Blog and ETI blog. Make sure you click on every link and leave a comment for a chance to win!
Resin Opaque Pigments
All 4 of the 1″ Faux Quilting Stamp Sets
Now it’s time to hop. Follow the list below to visit all my teammates blogs. Comment on each blog to win an entry for the giveaway:
Carmen Flores Tanis
Dana Kersey Joy
Graciela Chavez Moreira (you are here)
Kristi Parker Van Doren
Larissa Collins Pittman
Paula Weddle DeReamer